After the loss of a loved one, it can be overwhelming to sort through and make decisions about their belongings. We will work side by side with you. If you need to be involved remotely, due to distance or time constraints, this can be accommodated. We can also work directly with an attorney, professional fiduciary, executor or personal representative. Services include:
- Sorting, organizing and creating an inventory of physical assets, financial records and memorabilia.
- Organizing and scanning photographs and making them available to beneficiaries or family members.
- Distributing items to family members or beneficiaries.
- Arranging for items to be appraised, donated, sold, recycled or disposed.
- Connecting you with and/or coordinating with other professionals and service providers.